More To Come
Prize winners are obligated to participate in the post-competition promotion within 2 months after the competition, including but not limited to media interview. Winners have to provide the requested promotion materials by HKIDF.
1st Prize winner in each category will be featured in the 4th Hong Kong International Drummer Festival program in 2019. Flight ticket and accommodation will be provided. Details to be announced in official website.
1) The Organization has the rights to publish the contestants’ images and videos. Any possible use made by the organizer will not constitute the payment of any right or remuneration to the interested parties.
2) Applicants are bound by the terms and conditions once the application form / online form is submitted successfully.
3) Application fee is non-refundable
4) The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify entries without required supporting documents.
5) The Organizer reserves the right to make any amendments without notice. The most updated version shall refer to the official website.
6) The Organizer shall be the final authority in resolving disputes. All final dispute resolution decisions shall be final and binding.
For further inquiry, please contact HKDrumfest@sonorityms.com